I first encountered Pilates while working as a professional dancer In London. Alan Herdman first brought the practice to the UK in the 70’s but at that time it was really only practiced by those ‘in the know’.
I fell in love with the total mind/body focus that Pilates exercises required and wanted to enable others to have that benefit in their everyday lives. I qualified in 2005 with Bodycontrol Pilates and on my return to Stavanger in 2006 joined Pilates bodywork (House of Movement) and continued there until COVID 19 struck.
I particularly enjoy bringing Pilates to those who feel too old or unfit due to sickness or trauma and love to see their strength and confidence grow with the practice. I’ve been so fortunate to join Jill and Cathy in their beautiful studio and have the privilege of continuing teaching Pilates alongside these talented ladies!
How I got here:
* Bush Davies school of Dancing Associate ISTD
* Professional dancer with Koningliker Opera Ghent, English National Opera, Royal Opera, Glyndebourn and Scottish opera.
* Bodycontrol Pilates Mat and Reformer level lll.
* Pre and postnatal certification from The Center for Women’s Fitness.
* Buff bones certification.
*. Barre foundation certification
*. Nordic walking certification
Jill - +47 469 45 955
Cathy - +47 476 56 549
Classes every day