Last updated: 15.08.2018
Terms and Conditions for Sale
Please read our Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing multiple-session cards for classes, courses or workshops. In these Terms ‘we’, ‘us’ ‘our’ means Stavanger Pilates and ‘you’, ‘your’, ‘yours’ means you, the client.
All sessions provided at our premises or by us under the Stavanger Pilates brand are provided by Stavanger Pilates AS. Either Cathy Strongman, Jill Stewart or a Pilates professional vetted by Cathy and Jill will instruct you.
CHANGES TO CLASSES
We are allowed to review and change the prices of our classes as we develop as a business. Although we will do our best to avoid this, we also have permission to change our class offerings and the instructor, for example if a substitute teacher is required. Furthermore, we can change classes due to holidays, courses and special events or in case of emergency or illness. If there are no bookings for a class twelve hours in advance we have the right to cancel this class.
All purchases of classes, courses, special events and gift cards will be done through ‘MINDBODY’, the link to which can be found under the Booking section of our website.
There is a fourteen-day return policy for any unused purchase made through the internet. You can unbook classes, courses, workshops and gift cards fourteen days from the point of purchase, except when this results in a cancellation less than twelve hours in advance of a class, event or first day of a course.
Once you have started to use a multiple-session card (five, ten or twenty classes) or a ‘Mat Madness’ subscription no refunds are available.
Multiple-session cards (five, ten or twenty classes) and ‘Mat Madness’ subscriptions can only be used by one person and cannot be shared or exchanged with others.
All session cards are valid for one year from the date of purchase. The same is true for gift cards.
Multiple-session cards. Bookings must be cancelled twelve hours before class or you will be charged for this class as per a normal session.
Mat Madness. Bookings must be cancelled twenty-four hours in advance of class or you will be charged for the class.
Private Sessions. Bookings must be cancelled twelve hours in advance or you will be charged the previously agreed amount for that class (prices vary depending on whether you have purchased multiple sessions).
We strongly recommend that you arrive for class ten-minutes ahead of schedule. If you are not in attendance at the start of a class your place may be given to other clients on the ‘Waiting List’.
If a class is fully booked you can add your name to the Waiting List and we will notify you if a space becomes available. Priority is given in order of the time that you added your name to the Waiting List, with the earliest booking the first to receive a place.
LIABILITY FOR LOSS OF BELONGINGS
We do not hold responsibility for the loss of any belongings on our premises. Valuables can be taken in to class with you, although we ask you to please silence your phone.
Any activity undertaken under the Stavanger Pilates brand is taken at your own personal risk (please see waiver for more details). You as an individual are responsible for deciding that you are both physically and mentally fit to take part in our classes, workshops, courses and events. If under any doubt whatsoever you should consult a qualified medical professional.
You must sign a copy of the Stavanger Pilates waiver before participating in any exercise under the Stavanger Pilates brand, the terms of which shall be applicable to any activity undertaken with a multiple-session card. These can be found in both English and Norwegian at our premises.
THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
These Terms and Conditions constitute a contract between you and us. No other person shall have the right to enforce any of these Terms.
Effective date: January 03, 2019
Stavanger Pilates (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://www.stavangerpilates.no website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
- Service: Service is the https://www.stavangerpilates.no website operated by Stavanger Pilates
- Personal Data: Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data: Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies: Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Data Processors (or Service Providers): Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject (or User): Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by contacting us.
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies.We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies.We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies.We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Stavanger Pilates uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Stavanger Pilates may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
Retention of Data
Stavanger Pilates will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Norway and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Norway and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, Stavanger Pilates may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Stavanger Pilates may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Stavanger Pilates
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Stavanger Pilates aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you.Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification.You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object.You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction.You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability.You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent.You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Stavanger Pilates relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google Ireland Limited that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualise and personalise the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jill - +47 469 45 955
Cathy - +47 476 56 549
Classes every day